Our Very Own SAMMI
Our very own Jill Loveland was nominated & is now officially a “SAMMI“. What’s a SAMMI? A SAMMI is an individual that has a beneficial impact on our community, volunteering, giving and inspiring others to do likewise. A SAMMI demonstrates dedication, integrity, and caring, with a passion for doing what needs to be done. Their commitment and compassion serves as an example for us all. Jill was honored as a SAMMI for the COMMUNITY SPIRIT award: a person (18 yrs. or older) who displays the highest level of volunteer commitment to the community by selflessly giving of their time and talents.
Jill selflessly dedicates herself to MOPS, CERT, her son’s school as an art docent, and coordinates the schools art walk. For her dedication to our community, Jill is now the second SAMMI from MOPS (our own Mentor Mom, Carol Stamper being the other). Congratulations Jill & may you inspire us all to give back to this wonderful community which we live in!
Do you know a future SAMMI?
If you know someone in our community that sounds like they could be the next SAMMI, nominate them!
- CIRCLE OF SERVICE: a person who displays, through years of service, a longstanding commitment to volunteerism and community involvement, inspiring others to give back, completing the Circle of Service.
- COMMUNITY SPIRIT: a person (18 yrs. or older) who displays the highest level of volunteer commitment to the community by selflessly giving of their time and talents.
- COURAGE: a person who overcomes obstacles, goes beyond expectations and displays acts of selflessness in their service to others in our community.
- ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP: a person who volunteers their resources and/or time advocating or working to protect our natural environment.
- YOUTH SPIRIT: a youth (17 yrs. or younger) who shows a passion for helping others, volunteering in our community and setting a positive example.
- Nominations must be received electronically or by post 12/01/14 by midnight.
- Nominees must be individuals who volunteer their time resulting in a positive impact or reflection on the Sammamish community.
- Valid phone number or email address is required for nominee and person submitting form.
- Only one nomination per form.
- Nomination must include specific examples. Tell their story!