- Pack a picnic and get ready to groove to four awesome family-friendly bands at this outdoor music festival.
- Summer may be winding down, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end. Use our list of must-do activities to squeeze every last drop out of summer.
- Stop by Taste of Hood Canal, where you can enjoy a pancake breakfast, check out the classic car show, and nosh on some tasty bites from an array of local food booths.
- Ditch the tent poles and rough it in style at one of our favorite yurt camping spots.
- Celebrate Seattle’s Japantown during a fun evening of Japanese street food, live music, and games for the little ones.
- Take a day trip to one of our favorite local islands for an awesome getaway—no plane tickets required.
- Kirkland’s three-day arts and music festival has tons of activities perfect for the younger set, from rides and games to performances by kid-approved artists.
- Cool off during your trip to the farmers market with these kid-approved artisan frozen treats.
- This family field day isn’t just super fun, with tons of games, food and prizes, but it’s also in support of a great cause.
- Hop in the car and head to one of the beautiful lighthouses near Seattle for a relaxing day with the little ones.